Print Registration Form
Convention Pass: 8 Sessions, 8 CEUS (Does not include OSHA)
Convention Pass Attendees will also receive a VIP Swag Bag mailed to them!
- WFDA member: $150
- Nonmember: $300
Register per session
- WFDA Member: $20 per session
- Nonmember: $40 per session
SCHEDULE - SAVE THE DATES!
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
1 - 2 PM - General Business Session - 1 CEU Cat 2
2 - 3PM - OSHA - 1 CEU Cat 4
Monday, November 2, 2020 - 1 CEU Cat 2
12 - 1 PM The New Customer Satisfaction Paradigm: What Customers Expect From You Right Now
Tuesday, November 10, 2020 - 1 CEU Cat 1
12 - 1 PM Imagining the Unimaginable: Opportunities to Promote Healing Following the Death of a Child
Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - 1 CEU Cat 4
12 - 1 PM Embalming During COVID-19
Tuesday, November 24, 2020 - 1 CEU Cat 3
12 - 1 PM Consumer Tribes: How Zoomers, Millennials and Generation Z Buy and How They are Challenging Your Sacred Cows
Tuesday, December 1, 2020 - 1 CEU Cat 1
12 - 1 PM Connecting with the LGBTQ Community
Tuesday, December 8, 2020 - 1 CEU Cat 3
12 - 1 PM Planning Your Exit Strategy
Tuesday, December 15, 2020 - 1 CEU Cat 2
12 - 1 PM Courthouse 2.0
Register for Convention Pass
Register per Session
Register for OSHA
- The Virtual Convention offers 8 CEUs
- If you attend all sessions you will receive the following credits:
- 2 CEU in Category 1: Grief counseling or communication.
- 3 CEU in Category 2: Professional conduct, business ethics or legal aspects specifically related to practice in the profession.
- 2 CEU in Category 3: Business management concepts relating specifically to delivery of services to a consumer.
- 2 CEU in Category 4: Technical or practical aspects of the profession
- Credits are approved by the State of Wisconsin and The Office of the Commissioner of Insurance.
- Credits are in the process of being approved by Iowa, Illinois, and Minnesota.
- All sessions are considered live-interactive continuing education and will not be considered at-home studies.
- Recordings of these sessions will be available for those who have registered. Viewing the recorded sessions will count as at-home studies only.
2020 GOLD SPONSOR